Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivrozhul Payne Jinchuriki application

2 posters

Go down

Ivrozhul Payne Jinchuriki application Empty Ivrozhul Payne Jinchuriki application

Post by IvrozhulPayne Tue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Application Layout
[b]Key: Ivrozhul Payne
[b]Character Name: Katsunari
[b]Starter Position Applying For: Sanbi Jinchuriki
[b]Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
[b]Do you have experience being a starter on any RP game and if so tell us about your experience? I have some experience as an starter for few rp games. Some Naruto based and then some dragon ball rp based. I didn't find it hard to do my job. Make rp and fulfill the ranks mission and make sure not only my character but others grew. Even if the wipes were short lived but I had fun so did the others. My experience scales from chuunin to kage.
[b]Why do you deserve the position? I believe I can capture the emotion of a jinchuriki host in my rp. Also not take it to far as I seen some do or over play the bijuu that my character has. I seen some act as if they are gods or end up using the bijuus so called power in rp where its nots needed or at random. I am pretty active and loyal to games I play. I work hard irl nightshift I still find time to play few good hours of rp. I can also schedule times out of day for rp as far as events and such. I am also not afraid nor do I fear losing a character I work hard on no matter what the power or rank it may hold. Rp is rp or Ic is Ic and I enjoy every bit of it.

IvrozhulPayne

Back to top Go down

Ivrozhul Payne Jinchuriki application Empty Re: Ivrozhul Payne Jinchuriki application

Post by Admin Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 pm

ACCEPTED

Admin
Admin

https://theninjagame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down